Upon completion of this short course, you should be able to:
- Use project management terminology and understand its basic principles.
- Develop a project plan incorporating tasks.
- Create and assign project resources.
- Resolve over-allocated project resources.
- Display and edit projects in various views.
- Update project progress.
- Manage and report project costs and progress.
- Accrue 14 PDU’s towards retaining PMP credential.
MS Project course topics:
- Creating a project plan
- Managing and configuring tasks in Project
- Understanding and managing resources
- Integrating data with other Microsoft applications
- Tracking costs
- Viewing project information visually
- Project Management 101
- Navigate and Customize the Project 2013 Interface
- Add Tasks to a Project
- Add Resources to a Project
- Save a Project
- Manage Project Time Frames
- Change Working Time
- Manage Project Tasks
- Add Summary Tasks and Milestones
- Manage Project Resources
- Allocate and Level Work Resources
- Print Project Views
- Share Projects
- Export Projects
Ms Project Part 2
- Link Projects
- Baseline a Project
- Work with Custom Fields
- Change a Task List
- Create a Network Diagram
- Manage the Critical Path
- Use Lag and Lead
- Analyze Earned Value
- Use View Commands
- Use Existing Views
- Create Custom Views
- Format and Share the Timeline View
- Use Existing Reports
- Create Custom Reports
- Export Visual Reports
Click HERE to apply